Terms & Conditions
- Tix is distributing tickets on behalf of the event organizer. The organizer will be visible on the homepage and on the printed ticket. Inquiries regarding the event and practical details must be directed to the organizer. Individual conditions for venue or events will be visible on the ticket and the order confirmation.
- Tix and the organizer are allowed to contact the ticket buyer via electronic communications, for example via e-mail, sms or push notification in apps.
- All communication between you and tix.dk will be encrypted. No one can see your given personal details or payment information. Your card details are sent directly to the payment provider. Tix will not store your payment information.
- Card payments will be charged a card fee that is individually calculated and will be visible prior to payment.
- The purchase are subject to Danish law. The agreement is binding when Tix has received and cleared payment. Please be advised that in accordance of the Danish ""Law on certain consumer contracts, section 18(2) no. 12"" ticket purchase is not subject to the right to regret purchase or withdrawal.
- A delivery fee will be added in case you select delivery by postal service. The fee amount varies depending on country and will be visible prior to payment.
- The ticket grants you entrance to the event, date and time that is printed on the ticket, given that the ticket contains a valid and readable barcode. Each ticket can be used only once. Cancelled or invalid tickets do not grant entrance. Tickets may not be copied.
- You are as the ticket holder responsible for your ticket. Lost tickets are not reimbursed. A ticket can be handed over to another person, unless it is stated on the homepage or on the ticket that it is personal.
- It is illegal to resell tickets at a higher price. It is also not allowed to use purchased tickets in commercial purpose. Tix reserves the right to cancel ticket without notification under this circumstance.
Refund and cancellations
- The customer is responsible to stay informed about the event being cancelled. Tix will in certain cases send out information about a event’s cancellation on behalf of the organizer. This will be in the form of e-mail or SMS.
- Purchased tickets are only refunded in case of a cancellation of the event. All fees (such as card fee and delivery fee) are non-refundable. An event that are partly completed or completed with a change of content (such as a changed artist or repertoire) are not considered a cancelled event.
- As the ticket distributor, Tix is not liable for any customer loss due to the events cancellationTix will always contractually seek that the organizer reimburses tickets in case of cancellation, but the responsibility for this is solely the organizer’s.
- In some cases Tix will be refunding purchases on behalf of the organizer where the event have been cancelled. Tix are only responsible for the ticketbuyers direct losses, if the responsibility is clear according to Danish law. The liability for Tix will in this case be limited to the paid fees.
- Tix is not liable for incorrectly stated information or ticket prices. Complaints about the event or its practical circumstances must be directed to the organizer.
- Tix can on special occasions change the seating of purchased tickets. Tix will always try to find corresponding price and category, but in case of movement to a lesser price zone the customer will be reimbursed the different."